Iodine Organic SeaweedTogether Health
ePharmaCY introduces Together Health UK made Iodine Organic Seaweed vitamins and healthy natural food supplement available here in Cyprus.
30 capsules • 1 a day • 30 day supply
All-natural, organic seaweed Iodine supplement
- From organic ascophyllum seaweed
- Rich in all the micronutrients needed for the proper metabolism of iodine
- Sustainably harvested
- Soil Association Organic Certified
We make our all-natural, organic iodine supplement using 100% sustainably wild harvested ascophyllum seaweed from remote areas in Britain and the Nordic region.
Rich in iodine, this seaweed also contains all the necessary minerals and micronutrients needed to deliver and metabolise iodine, including selenium, tyrosine, zinc, copper, vitamins A, B2, B3, B6 and C ensuring this supplement is easily absorbed by the body.
Each batch is certified organic and lab-tested for heavy metals, contaminants, microbes, pesticides and iodine content to ensure maximum purity and consistency.
Iodine supports normal thyroid health, metabolism and cognitive function, and the maintenance of normal skin.
- Certified vegan
- Tested safe for heavy metals
- All ingredients free from pesticides and herbicides
- Free from WHEAT, YEAST, GLUTEN, SOYA
- Free from MILK products (LACTOSE)
- Non GMO
- Pregnancy safe
- Gentle on the stomach
- Manufactured to ISO / GMP / BRC accreditation
One vegecap provides on average (NRV)
- NRV = Nutrient Reference Values. *Indicates no NRV
Sustainably wild-harvested organic ascophyllum seaweed. Vegecap (Vegetable cellulose)
All Together Health product ingredients are made to the highest possible standards with simple chemical free processes
How to USE
· One vegcap daily as a food supplement with or without food.
· Do not exceed the recommended intake unless directed by a practitioner.
· This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
· Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
· Store in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight.
· Do not use if the seal is broken.