1. How long will my order take to get to me?
- 60 minutes within Limassol.
- 24 hours in any city or village in Cyprus.
- 3-5 days to any country.
2. What are the delivery options and prices?
- Orders over 50 EUR will have free delivery.
- Orders from overseas over 300 EUR will have free delivery.
- Delivery charge within Limassol with our courier will be 2-3 EUR, if the order is below 50 EUR.
- Delivery charge in any other city or village will be 5 EUR, if the order is below 50 EUR.
- Delivery charge for overseas will be based on the weight of your order and the destination selected.
3. How can I track my order?
- During the fulfilment stage, you will be informed of the status of your order either by phone or email. After your order has been dispatched, an email will be sent to you with a link to track your order with the designated courier.
- In the event your order has not arrived within the estimated delivery date provided by the designated courier, please contact our Customer Service Team on email@example.com.
4. What happens if I am not home when my order is delivered?
- Our couriers will give you a call prior to delivery of goods to arrange a time you will be at home, but in the event you are not, our couriers will continue to make attempts and arrange a suitable time in order to make sure you receive your parcel.
5. What happens if customs prevent my order from entering my country?
- All countries have their own custom requirements for specific products, it is imperative that if you are certain whether a product can be delivered to your country of origin before you place the order.
- Please ensure relevant customs and postal facilities checks are made to determine if any additional restrictions apply.
- Where an order is returned to ePharmaCY by customs, we cannot reship your order to your address or refund your order. However if you have a contact here in Cyprus, we can ship the order to the nominated address.
1. How can I pay for my order?
- ePharmaCY accepts payments via:
- Credit/Debit Card
- Apple Pay
- You can also visit our store directly at: Agias Fylaxeos 36, Ground Floor, 3025 Limassol, Cyprus and pay with cash.
- Or call us at +357 25 251851 to arrange payment upon delivery (within Cyprus).
1. Can I order over the phone?
- Yes. You can place orders over the phone. Please call +357 25 251851 and speak with our Customer Service Team.
2. What happens if I don’t receive my confirmation email for my order?
- All orders placed through ePharmaCY, will automatically receive a confirmation email, if by any chance you do not receive it, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your relevant proof of payment.
1. Does ePharmaCY collect email addresses?
- ePharmaCY requires email addresses for correspondence in regards to orders placed and registration of users. We do not use these emails for commercial use without prior consent.
Please advise our Customer Service team if you no longer wish to receive our emailed correspondence.
2. How can ePharmacy assure professional quality standards are met and maintained?
- ePharmaCY has applied for HACCP and ISO22000 certification in order to ensure the highest standards of service provision, quality and customer service.
3. Do I need to have cookies enabled to use ePharmaCY website?
- Yes, you must be able to accept session cookies for all functions on the ePharmacy site to work.