Joint Aid Herbal ComplexTogether Health
30 capsules • 1 a day • 30 day supply
We’ve taken a natural approach to joint inflammation by combining the most active components of two clinically-proven botanicals, turmeric and boswellia, into a powerful formula that works synergistically to help ease inflammation without any negative side effects.
Turmeric has been used for thousands of years for its many health benefits. Curcumin, the highly studied active part of turmeric, is a very powerful anti-inflammatory. In this supplement we use a potent standardised extract of 95% curcumin. This is combined with a standardised extract of black pepper which provides 95% piperine. Fun fact: piperine has been shown to increase the absorption of curcumin by up to 2000%!
Boswellia serrata, also known as Indian frankincense, has been used in India since 600 BC as an anti-inflammatory agent for alleviating joint pain and increasing joint mobility. Our Boswellia extract is standardised to 65% (the highest level) of the most active component, boswellic acid.
- Certified vegan
- Free from WHEAT, YEAST, GLUTEN, SOYA
- Free from MILK products (LACTOSE)
- Non GMO
- Gentle on the stomach
- Manufactured to ISO / GMP / BRC accreditation
Turmeric Rhizome extract, Boswellia Serrata extract, Black pepper extract (piper nigrum root). Vegecap (vegetable cellulose)
One vegecap provides on average (NRV)
|Turmeric standardised to 95% curcumin||200mg||*|
|Boswellia serrata extract standardised to 65% boswellic acids||230mg||*|
|Black pepper extract standardised to 95% piperine||3mg||*|
- One to two capsules as a food supplement with or without food.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake unless directed by a practitioner.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight.
- Do not use if the seal is broken.