BRITANNIA DREN PLUS TE VERDE INTEGRATORE ALIMENTARE 30 BUSTE DA 12MLGuam
Food supplement, which includes green tea, herbal extracts and seaweed. It promotes effective outflow of fluid from the body due to the diuretic and cleansing action of the active components. Acceptance of this beverage in combination with a course of mud wraps GUAM provides an enhanced effect.
How to use:
It is recommended to dissolve the contents of one sachet in 1 liter of water and drink throughout the day.
- Green tea (Camellia sinensis) - originates from China and India. Its main active ingredients - is xanthines (caffeine, theobromine and theophylline). It is also rich in polyphenols, flavonoids and saponins. Antioxidants contained in tea, counteract free radicals are the cause of aging and skin.
- Kidney tea (Orthosíphon staminéus) - a plant native to Australia and Asia. Part of the plant, which is used - the leaves, the main active components - essential oils, saponins, flavones with a strong cleansing effect and a diuretic. It has a diuretic effect on the kidney level, increasing the allocation of nitrogenous waste (metabolic waste).
- The algae Bladderwrack - a real "sea concentrate", rich in trace elements, vitamins and mineral salts. It acts as an activating agent for the metabolism, improves cellular metabolism. It contains polysaccharides, alginic acid (18 - 30%), fucoidan, which create the volume in the stomach, absorbing water.
- The herb meadowsweet (Meadowsweet, Filipéndula Ulmaria) - an herbaceous plant with reddish stems, grows on the banks of ponds, in wet areas, on all the rolling hills in Europe.
- Grass Hieracium Pilosella (Pilosella) - a plant native to Europe and Asia, it grows on the edges of fields and roads, rocky terrain, on the parched land. Used part of the plant - flower, the active components - coumarin and allantoin. The plant is used as a diuretic, especially recommended in all cases, fluid retention, including cellulite.
- Birch leaves - a tall tree up to 25 m, bark reddish-brown. Origin - Canada and the United States. Birch leaves contain flavonoids, tannins, ascorbic acid. These surfactants have the ability to increase urine output (diuresis).
- Leaves of nettle - a plant rich in minerals, iron, calcium, silicon, magnesium and phosphorus. Nettle leaves contain vitamins A, C and K. It has a diuretic, cleansing, toning and regenerating effect.
- Mate - a drink, which is obtained from the infusion of leaves of yerba mate. Excellent for digestion, it has diuretic and antioxidant properties. It contains many active substances - polyphenols, alkaloids theobromine and theophylline, caffeine, mineral salts.
- The stem of pineapple - pineapple is very effective in the case of fluid retention and available excess weight due to the presence of organic acids. Has a diuretic effect, it helps to eliminate excess fluid.