Экологичные бренды высшего качества
Эксклюзивные экологически чистые бренды высшего качества из США, Австралии, Великобритании и Европы
Торговая площадка для аптек
Новая торговая площадка для аптек с максимально выгодными ценами для покупателей.
Доставка по Кипру за 24 часа! Мы используем электрические экологически чистые мотоциклы, чтобы уменьшить выбросы CO2.
Wild Tiger Essential Balm Pain Relief 18.4G
- External preparation for the relief of bodily aches
- Also, be used for tension headaches and itching from insect bites
- Designed to relieve the pain of all skin types
Wild Tiger Balm is a Chinese ointment cream used to relieve pain. Its main ingredients include camphor and menthol, which help relieve muscle and joint discomfort while providing a warming sensation. Some research supports the effectiveness of key ingredients in the Chinese Wild Tiger Essential Balm.
Flu-related symptoms: Menthol and eucalyptus can help with the pain associated with the flu.
- Back pain: The active ingredients can help relieve this type of pain.
- Common colds: Menthol can relieve cold symptoms.
- Headaches: Menthol can provide relief. The addition of eucalyptus can also have pain-relieving effects.
- Non-arthritic joint pain: Helps treat this type of pain when it is related to exercise and other activities.
- Poor blood circulation: The key camphor ingredient in Wild Tiger can improve blood circulation.
Way of usage:
- Apply the product to the problem area and massage lightly.
- If you use it for colds and congestion, the conditioner can be applied to the chest and forehead.
- You can repeat the application and massage process up to four times a day.
- If the skin remains red or irritated, stop using this Chinese Wild Tiger ointment.
Tiger Balm uses
Tiger Balm is touted as a multipurpose product that may be used for a wide range of issues, especially for pain relief. Here are 18 potential uses:
- Toenail fungus: The active ingredient camphor may treat this type of fungal infection. However, this study was done using Vicks VapoRub, not Tiger Balm.
- Back pain: The active ingredients camphor and menthol may help soothe this type of pain.
- Common colds: Menthol may alleviate cold symptoms.
- Congestion: A combination of menthol and eucalyptus may clear up congestion.
- Flu-related symptoms: Menthol and eucalyptus may help aches associated with the flu.
- Headaches: Menthol may provide relief. The addition of eucalyptus can also have pain-relieving effects.
- Non-arthritic joint pain: Menthol and camphor may help treat this type of pain when it’s related to exercise and other activities.
- Minor burns: Camphor and menthol may cool and soothe them.
- Mosquito bites: Menthol may treat Trusted Source and repel these bug bites (but using a physical repellant, like bed nets, alongside menthol is best).
- Neuropathy: Capsicum may alleviate neuropathic symptoms.
- Muscle aches and strains: Menthol can provide relief rushed Source.
- Osteoarthritis pain: Capsicum and menthol may alleviate this type of pain.
- Poor blood circulation: The key ingredient camphor may improve blood circulation.
- Rheumatoid arthritis pain: Menthol, as well as anti-inflammatory ingredients like cassia and capsicum, may reduce this type of pain.
- Shoulder and neck pain: Topical menthol gel may help provide relief from this type of pain.
- Stomachaches: Some people claim menthol and camphor help treat stomachaches when applied to the abdomen, but research is needed.
- Stretch marks: Proponents of Tiger Balm say its blood flow and cooling effects can improve stretch marks, but research is need
- Toothaches: Some claim the menthol and clove and cajuput oils can soothe toothaches when applied along the jawline, but research is lacking.
- If you’ve researched Tiger Balm, you may have come across “white” and “red” formulas.
- The main difference is that Tiger Balm White has menthol and methyl salicylate. Tiger Balm Red has menthol and camphor.
- Some formulas, such as Tiger Balm Muscle Rub, have all three ingredients. Your choice depends on what issues you’re trying to treat.
- The Balm is an all-natural topical pain reliever that may be at times referred to as Wonder Balm or Magic balm.
- This reference is perhaps due to its numerous benefits that go beyond relieving pain.
The Balm is known to soothe different types of pains including but not limited to Headaches and migraines
- Stomach pains resulting from wind in the stomach
- Stuffy nose
- Muscle pain
- Itching caused by bites and stings eg. Bee stings
Due to its painkilling abilities; Balm is used to make life bearable for people suffering from arthritis and other joint-related pains. It is popular with athletes, manual laborers, spar, and saunas, etc. Some of the key ingredients used in the Balm are; Cassia Oil – Cassia oil is the ingredient behind the smell associated with the Balm.
When topically applied, this ingredient gives you a warming effect that can ease muscle strains, joint pain, and headaches Camphor – This is a perennial treatment for rheumatism and other inflammation-caused joint conditions. It also offers a soothing and warm sensation that helps eradicate pain and increase blood circulation to body tissues.
Cajuput Oil – This is a kind of antiseptic oil that has been traditionally used to relieve joint discomfort that is associated with sore ligaments, pulled muscles, sprains, and muscle tensions. Clove Oil – It is believed to contain a strong disinfecting ability. It reduces swelling by warming up the applied area. It is used in this topical cream due to its aesthetic properties.
The Symptomatic Relief of Muscular Aches & Pains Sprains
The warm variation of the classic Tiger Balm muscle pain relief ointment is ideal for soothing muscular aches and pains. This muscle pain-relieving ointment also works fast to soothe itch due to insect bites. Rub over the affected area to reduce aches, swelling, and other discomforts quickly and effectively.
Warming balm “Wild tiger” is made of natural ingredients and in the production was under the guidance of the best specialists. The balm is used to treat aches and pains of the muscles, insect bites, rheumatic pains, as well as against migraine and headaches.
- Menthol 8%,
- camphor 25%,
- Eucalyptus oil 13%,
- Clove oil 1.5%,
- Mint oil without menthol-16%,
- Cassia Oil – Cassia oil is the ingredient behind the smell associated with Tiger Balm. When topically applied, this ingredient gives you a warming effect that can ease muscle strains, joint pain, and headaches.
- Camphor – This is a perennial treatment for rheumatism and other inflammation-caused joint conditions. It also offers a soothing and warm sensation that helps eradicate pain and increase blood circulation to body tissues.
- Cajuput Oil – This is a kind of antiseptic oil that has been traditionally used to relieve joint discomfort that is associated with sore ligaments, pulled muscles, sprains, and muscle tensions.
- Clove Oil – It is believed to contain a strong disinfecting ability. It reduces skin swelling by warming up the skin. It is used in this topical cream due to its aesthetic properties. It is the ingredient responsible for repelling insects.
Comparison Wild Tiger Balm Red Tiger Balm
The red tiger balm is an ointment with exceptional properties, used to relieve not only many muscle and joint problems but also as a remedy for different types of ailments (cold, headache, insect bites, cramps, car sickness, etc.). Using it is very simple, it allows you to immediately alleviate the perceived annoyances and its side effects are almost insistent.
It is said that the authentic recipe of the red tiger balm was born in ancient China, where the doctors of the time used a particular blend of herbs to treat various kinds of pain. Its original formulation, however, was thanks to Aw Chu Kin, an expert Chinese herbalist who lived in the mid-nineteenth century who perfected and added new ingredients to the initial recipe, transforming it into what is still used today to prepare this “miraculous” ointment.
The name of the ointment is inspired by the Taoist school of thought, where the tiger is the emblem of strength, vitality, and vigor: all qualities that the red tiger balm aims to give to the body after its use. It is recommended to relieve the painful symptoms caused by contractures, muscle tears, sprains, strains, sprains, stiff neck, bruises, and bruises.
The red tiger balm, therefore, proves particularly useful not only for athletes, often subject to this type of discomfort but also for people who do not play sports because it is easy to accuse pain in the muscles, caused for example by excessive effort or by domestic accidents.
How to use:
Carefully rub into the painful areas or where you feel discomfort for 3-4 minutes (it can be used several times a day). Net Wt.: 18.4 g Store at +5° to 25°C. Keep out of reach of children. Warning: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only. Use before: see on the package. Country of origin: China
Purifying Night Balm
Apply in very small quantities warm in the palm then massage gently into the face and neck. It is an external preparation for the relief of bodily aches and pain of muscle and joints due to backaches, arthritis, strains, and sprains. It can also be used for tension headaches and itching from insect bites.
Directions to use:
Apply small amounts onto your palm. Rub gently into the affected area for up to 15 minutes to promote the interpretation of herbal essence and enhance blood circulation. Apply 2-3 times per day or as needed.
Wild Tiger balm is an external preparation for the relief of bodily aches and pains of muscles, joints, backache, arthritis, strains, and sprains. It can also be used to relieve tension and the itch of insect bites.
Wild Tiger Balm Review
What is Wild Tiger Balm? Wild Tiger Balm is an all-natural topical pain reliever that may be at times referred to as Wonder Balm or Magic balm. This reference is perhaps due to its numerous benefits that go beyond relieving pain. Wild Tiger Balm should not be confused with “Tiger Balm”. This is another topical pain reliever with seemingly similar uses and ingredients.
The similarities between Wild Tiger Balm and Tiger Balm are strikingly, but there is a thin line between them. It is therefore not surprising that both are from Asia. Wild Tiger Balm is known to soothe different types of pains including but not limited to;
Headaches and migraines
- Stomach pains resulting from wind in the stomach
- Stuffy nose
- Muscle pain
- Itching caused by insect bites and stings eg. Bee stings
Due to its painkilling abilities, Wild Tiger Balm is used to make life bearable for people suffering from arthritis and other joint-related pains. It is popular with athletes, manual laborers, spar, saunas, etc.
What is the Company Behind Wild Tiger Balm?
Wild Tiger Balm Wild Tiger Balm is a topically applied analgesic that is popular in calming down muscle pains and joint pains. Wild Tiger Balm has found other uses besides painkilling having been proven to help in cases of running or itchy nose, prevents constipation and diarrhea, stops underarm odor, repels mosquitos and other insects, etc.
This product is made by a company named Har Paw Healthcare. This company has its roots in China and Singapore with several official retail outlets all over Asia. Although the company is of Asian origin, it ships to all corners of the world. It is also available in leading retail outlets.
How Wild Tiger Balm Works?
The actual working formula of Wild Tiger Balm is still a mystery and this is made worse by the fact that the full list of ingredients used in this product is not yet disclosed. Working with what we already know, we can tell that Wild Tiger Balm works by intercepting pain signals before they reach the brain. It contains powerful pain interceptors that work near the nerves to offer the pain soothing ability.
Another powerful approach of this product towards inflamed areas involves providing a warm sensation on the area and thus promoting blood circulation in the area. With proper blood circulation, comes benefits such as nutrient supply and antibody supply to help the cells fight harmful elements.
What are the Pros of Wild Tiger Balm?
- May topically relieve joint pain
- Could provide relief from headaches and migraines
- Might relieve muscle pain
What are the Cons of Wild Tiger Balm?
Can easily be confused with Tiger Balm usage There are so many counterfeits Wild Tiger Balm Dosage This product can be used as much as the pain persists. All the same, professionals say that it is not advisable to use it more than six times daily.
Wild Tiger Balm Review – The Conclusion
This is inarguably the most sought after and the most versatile topical analgesic cream. It has been proven effective in stopping inflammation and soothing pain. All the same, the cream does very little to promote the replenishing of damaged skin tissue and cartilage. However, we recommend our readers to research more products online before buying Axe Oil the product.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration. Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Wild Tiger Balm Helps in Relief
Muscle aches – The product has a bit of menthol in it, which can help alleviate pain and inflammation. Many athletes over the years have used this to treat sprains or back pain. It’s even been known to help those with arthritis. Sore throat and colds – There are a lot of symptoms you can experience when sick. By rubbing Tiger Balm on your chest and throat, you can help get rid of some of the issues you’re experiencing.
The product acts like vapor rub so it helps your nose while easing soreness. Allergies – Similar to the way it works when you are sick, Tiger Balm helps open up your nasal passage to banish congestion caused by allergens. Headaches – Simply inhaling the scent of Tiger Balm can alleviate headaches.
Though, like other essential oils, it works well when rubbed onto your temples. Bug bites – You can apply it before encountering mosquitos, but if you forget and end up with bites, it works like a charm to calm the itch. Like all other uses, just apply topically for instant relief. This is a savior every time I’m in Thailand.
One thing to note is the product comes in a red and white formula. The red is loaded with additional essential oils for a more intense effect–this is typically the one used for severe muscle aches. If you have skin sensitivities, start with the white formula. Wild Tiger Balm is specially prepared from an exclusive formula and has been used throughout the world for more than 50 years.
This balm is manufactured from the finest and purest ingredients under the strict supervision of highly trained and qualified pharmacists. -It is the safe and reliable treatment for the symptomatic relief of muscular aches and pains, sprains, rheumatism, insect bites, itching, lumbago, and headache. -Rub gently on the affected parts and keep warm. For external use only.
Keep out of children’s reach! Wild Tiger Balm Composition Menthol 10%, Camphor 25%, Peppermint essential oil 6%, Cajeput essential oil 7%, Cassia essential oil 5%, Petrolatum. Packing Format of 18.4g.
WILD TIGER BALM HAS YOUR BACK
Don’t let back pain keep you from living life to the fullest. For over 100 years, Tiger Balm has been built upon a unique blend of natural herbal ingredients that provide safe, fast, and effective pain relief without the pills. It’s no wonder millions of users around the world reach for Tiger Balm first to soothe their backaches and pains.
HOW CAN SO MUCH RELIEF BE PACKED INTO SUCH A TINY JAR?
Because, unlike the watered-down topical ointments that come in the big tubes and bottles, only Tiger Balm has a time-tested blend of herbal ingredients concentrated to provide as much value as topical pain relief. Just a little bit goes a long way in providing fast, safe, and effective pain relief without the pills for sore muscles, arthritis joint pain, and sprains.
TRAIN HARD. PLAY HARD. BUT TREATING MUSCLE SORENESS SHOULDN’T BE HARD.
It isn’t when you make Tiger Balm an essential part of your gear. Tiger Balm’s time-tested blend of herbal ingredients is trusted by professional athletes and trainers around the world for fast, safe, and effective pain relief without the pills. No matter what your activity or your skill level, Tiger Balm has a product to soothe your strains, aches, and pains, and keep you at the top of your game.
What is Tiger Balm?
Tiger Balm is a brand-name topical medication used to alleviate pain. Its primary ingredients include camphor and menthol, which help relieve muscle and joint discomfort while providing a cooling sensation. Tiger Balm itself has been around for over a century. Its current offerings in the United States include topical creams and gels. The company makes four formulas:
There are also subsets of these formulas intended for different body parts and issues. While Tiger Balm isn’t intended to cure any type of chronic pain-related disease, some research does support the efficacy of its key ingredients. Talk to your doctor before using Tiger Balm, especially if you’re already using other prescription or over-the-counter (OTC) products to manage pain.
- To use Tiger Balm, apply the product to the part of your body where you’re experiencing pain.
- If you’re using it for colds and congestion, the balm may be applied to your chest and forehead.
- To enhance its effects, the company recommends massaging the product into your skin until it’s fully absorbed rather than just applying it and letting it sit on top of your skin.
- You can repeat the application and massaging process up to four times per day, according to the company. You’ll also want to avoid bathing immediately before or after use.
- If your skin reacts to Tiger Balm and stays red or irritated, stop using it.