Top Quality Eco-Friendly Brands
Exclusive top quality eco-friendly brands from USA, Australia, UK and Europe
Marketplace for Pharmacies
A new marketplace for pharmacies with the most competitive prices for customers.
24h Cyprus delivery! We use electric eco-friendly motorbikes to reduce CO2 footprints.
Organic India tulsi green tea ashwagandha - stress relieving and refreshing, about tulsi and green tea perfect combination of tulsi with green tea deeply enhances each other’s remarkable health benefits including a potent abundance of phytonutrients and antioxidants, which protect the body from damaging free radicals. These compounds naturally support the immune and cardiovascular systems and promote detoxification. Enjoy health and energy boost. Wishing you good health and happiness. Ashwagandha is one of the serene adaptogenic herbs of ayurvedic medicine which works very effective in treating sleep disorders and stress disorders. It is most popularly known as Indian ginseng as it potentially builds up the physical and mental vigour due to its rich mineral constituents.
- POWERFUL TULSI - Experience the qualities in this restorative, yet energizing infusion. Formulated with our signature stress-relieving blend of Rama, Vana and Krishna Tulsi (Holy Basil)
- UNIQUE BLEND THAT PACKS A PUNCH - Each different variety is created by Organic India to be a perfectly balanced herbal infusion
- NATURAL REMEDY - Potent when consumed as a tea, Tulsi is a powerful rejuvenative herb that has adaptogenic properties. Tulsi is rich in antioxidants and helps support the immune system
- GROWN SUSTAINABLY USING REGENERATIVE AGRICULTURE - With great attention to sustainability, we are growing and harvesting our herbs ethically, partnering with small family farmers to restore vibrant health to the communities and land of India
- LEED PLATINUM CERTIFIED - In 2018, Organic India became the first food production facility in India to obtain the LEED Platinum certification - setting the standard of excellence and commitment to the well-being of the community, the environment, employees, and farmer partners