Top Quality Eco-Friendly Brands
Exclusive top quality eco-friendly brands from USA, Australia, UK and Europe
Marketplace for Pharmacies
A new marketplace for pharmacies with the most competitive prices for customers.
24h Cyprus delivery! We use electric eco-friendly motorbikes to reduce CO2 footprints.
Mumiyo Altai is a complex complex of organic and inorganic compounds formed as a result of the vital activity of plants, insects and animals, which are mixed with soil elements and at the same time enriched with natural complex compounds with therapeutic and prophylactic properties. During long-term storage in layers of high-mountainous rocks, the mass undergoes changes, is saturated with natural biologically active substances and is released in the form of influxes of a resin-like substance in rock crevices.
The biological complex of the Altai Shilajit is characterized by an intense and versatile effect on the body.
In experimental and clinical studies, the healing effects of mumiyo have been repeatedly confirmed. A beneficial effect on the regenerative processes in tissues, on the functioning of the liver and the immune system, and on the process of hematopoiesis has been proven.
It is believed that the therapeutic effect of mumiyo treatment is determined by auxins, inhibitors, chlorophyll, as well as proteins, steroids and fatty acids in combination with other substances, organic and mineral, characteristic of rocks on which raw mumiyo is formed.
Purified Altai mumiyo contributes to the improvement and correction of the state of organs during changes in the body caused by various reasons:
- with fractures, injuries, burns;
- with stretch marks on the skin after childbirth (stretch marks);
- with adverse changes in the digestive system (ulcers, gastritis, bleeding, etc.);
- in inflammatory and infectious processes of the genitourinary organs;
- with prostatitis and prostate adenoma;
- with diabetes mellitus and related complications;
- with allergies, metabolic disorders, overweight;
- with adverse changes in the cardiovascular system, high blood pressure;
- with changes in blood vessels, atherosclerotic changes, varicose veins, hemorrhoids;
- with arthritis, arthrosis, salt deposition, gout;
- with urolithiasis, diseases of the kidneys, liver and gallbladder;
- with mastitis;
- with neuralgia, neuritis, neurodermatitis, poliomyelitis, radiculitis, rheumatism;
- with constipation;
- with oncological changes;
- with reduced vision at any age;
- with frequent colds and infectious diseases, otitis media, pneumonia, etc.;
- with changes in the skin, incl. psoriasis, acne, boils.
Mode of application:
Inside: take 0.5-1 scoop (250 mg) per day with meals, dissolving in the mouth.
The duration of admission is 3-4 weeks. It is recommended to conduct 4 courses per year.
For rinsing: dissolve 1 measuring spoon of mumiyo in 200 ml of warm boiled water, apply as a rinse 3 times, 60 ml each, during the day. Rinse course 7 days. Use rinses if necessary (sore throat, swelling, etc.). The rinse solution can be used externally for hair loss, as a cleansing tonic for the skin of the face, body, hands.
Outwardly in the form of masks, rubbing and compresses: dissolve 1 teaspoon of mumiyo in 50 ml of warm boiled water until a homogeneous slurry is obtained. Use for rubbing for pain in the back, joints, muscles, venous pain, skin diseases. The gruel can be used as a compress for severe pain: apply to a gauze bandage, apply to the painful area for 2 hours, then rinse with water.
Rubbing and compresses are recommended to be applied 3 times a week. Course 1 month. It is recommended to apply 4 courses per year.
Contraindications: individual intolerance to the components, pregnancy, breastfeeding.
Storage conditions: store in a dry place at a temperature not exceeding 25 C.
Shelf life: 3 years.