Lamberts Selenium 200μg, Tablets, 60Pharmacy Danai
Lamberts Selenium 200μg are the vitamins for removing toxins from the body. The remedy contains Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E which play an important role as antioxidants. Selenium protects cells from the action of free radicals, stimulates the thyroid gland, improves immunity and human reproductive functions. This element helps the work of the enzyme responsible for converting thyroxine, into a biologically active form that directly affects the metabolism. As a result, Lamberts Selenium 200μg increases the physical and mental activity of a person, promotes the growth of all body tissues, activates metabolism, and prevents fat deposition.
Order the Lamberts Selenium 200μg on ePharmaCY in Cyprus, and you will not have to wait for the product long. Take 1 tablet daily, vitamins are suitable for vegetarians. The product is lactose-free. Lamberts Selenium is a nutritional supplement that provides 200μg of elemental selenium in combination with vitamins A, C, and E. The food supplement meets the requirements of the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).
- DiCalcium Phosphate Cellulose Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Glycerin);
- Silicon Dioxide Stearic Acid Magnesium Stearate;
- Vitamin A;
- Vitamin C;
- Vitamin E.
The remedy advantages:
- Excellent absorption guaranteed. Maintains the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and nails. DiCalcium Phosphate serves as a building material.
- Protects cells from oxidative stress. Vitamin C and Vitamin E have the appropriate function.
- Based on vegan components. Contributes to the normal thyroid function.
Dicalcium phosphate is a source of calcium for your body. This element is easily absorbed, that ensures the deposition and accumulation of calcium in bones and teeth, and not in the kidneys and other organs. You can purchase the Lamberts Selenium 200μg online, at the ePharmaCY store, see also: Orthomol Immun 7, Sachets, 7. The product will be delivered soon everywhere in Cyprus.