Top Quality Eco-Friendly Brands
Exclusive top quality eco-friendly brands from USA, Australia, UK and Europe
Marketplace for Pharmacies
A new marketplace for pharmacies with the most competitive prices for customers.
24h Cyprus delivery! We use electric eco-friendly motorbikes to reduce CO2 footprints.
Gentle, all-natural, highly effective. This vegan deodorant was formulated for even the tenderest skin. Our unique recipe is handmade with nourishing oils and butters that soothe inflammation and void of common irritants like aluminum and baking soda. Essential oils of jasmine, bergamot, and sandalwood prevent sensitivity and create a balanced fragrance with notes of flora and spice.
- Coconut oil is a nourishing oil that contains a unique combination of fatty acids recognized for their health benefits. About 50% of these fatty acids are lauric acid, a powerful antimicrobial known to soothe blemishes, eradicate harmful pathogens, and protect the skin.
- Avocado butter is produced from the flesh of the avocado fruit and offers nature’s purest vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids. This rich balm melts upon contact with the skin, leaving a protective layer with a velvety finish.
- Non-nano zinc oxide is a mild astringent with antiseptic properties that protects the skin. Commonly used to treat minor scrapes and rashes, this natural alternative to aluminum prevents irritation and eradicates harmful pathogens.
- Arrowroot powder is rich in essential minerals including potassium and calcium and commonly used to absorb oils. When applied to the skin, this natural ingredient reduces odors, hydrates, and removes toxins.
- Sandalwood oil is an organic antiseptic and anti-inflammatory commonly used in aromatherapy rituals. Its earthy aroma promotes calmness and harmony while supporting the third eye chakra and fostering deeper connection with the self.
*Agent Nateur products are Ecocert organic certified and compatible with even the most sensitive skin.
Ingredients - h o l i ( s t i c k ) sensitive deodorant: organic cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, candelilla wax, persea gratissima (avocado) fruit butter, non-nano zinc oxide, magnesium hydroxide, maranta arundinacea (arrowroot) powder, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed butter, ricinus communist (castor) seed oil, a proprietary blend of essential oils.
- non-gmo, vegan and gluten-free
- petrochemical free
- suitable for using during pregnancy and breast-feeding
Suggested use - h o l i ( s t i c k ) sensitive deodorant:
Apply 2-3 swipes to clean underarms and re-apply throughout the day, if needed. This product is highly concentrated and should not stain clothing so long as the proper amount is used. If you do experience staining, use less product or blot underarms with a dry washcloth after application to remove excess.
If you have a history of sensitive skin, perform a spot test on the inside of your wrist for 2 to 3 days prior to using. Shave armpits in the evening to prevent irritation.
Jena’s Notes: For sensitive skin, shave the underarms the night before applying. Plus, a little goes a long way. If your shirts are getting stained, it’s a sign you’re using too much. Use less product and blot the underarms with a dry towel before getting dressed.